Saturday, March 19, 2016

Introduction

Ello, ello, everyone! Welcome to Random.

In my attempts to make this intro brief, the blog is essentially my place to store rants, reviews, or things of that sort. The blog can consist of any variety of subjects. Whether it be gaming, music, current events; anything can receive the brunt of my rants here.  Hence the name - Random.

Although initially, it may seem like the blogs tend to be drifting to a negative basis, I promise you that it won't be that way for every blog. I'm not filled with hatred. I'm only 99% hate! There are plenty of things in this world that I love.

I do use a lot of swearing, though. Beware of that beforehand if you dislike that kind of thing. I don't care. I swear all the time. Why the fuck not, right?

Regardless, though, enjoy your stay here. I hope you find some entertainment from the random things I have to spout out.

No comments:

Post a Comment